Cabbage is one among those leafy vegetables that are rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Cabbage is an all season vegetable, meaning it is available in the market throughout the year.
- It is a good source of fibre, Vitamin C, vitamin K and is low in saturated fat.
- Cabbage juice cures stomach pain and intestinal ulcers.
- This leafy veggie is low in calories and is must-add food to your weight loss diet.
- Cabbage aids in good digestion as this vegetable keeps the colon and digestive tract in a healthy condition.
Cabbage is said to boost your immunity because it contains a high source of vitamin C.
Cabbage has a rich source of amino acids that help fight inflammation.
Cabbage aids in good digestion because of its high source of fibre.